Whoo hoo Payce- good job on gaining back up to your birth weight!!! I love the pictures- especially the first one! STILL can't figure out who he looks like though....
Christy, I found your blog through my husband's cousin's wife Myra Moran! Congratulations on the new baby! He is adorable!! I am so glad to see that Zach and you are doing so well.
Life is a journey and apparently blogging should be part of it! So here we go, official bloggers... We are Zach and Christy, a 9 year happily married couple and the parents of two adorable boys! Enjoy the adventures of this journey with us.
7 comments:
Sweet pictures! Glad he's growing well =) Time flies when you're having fun!
Whoo hoo Payce- good job on gaining back up to your birth weight!!! I love the pictures- especially the first one! STILL can't figure out who he looks like though....
He is such a cutie!!
Christy, I found your blog through my husband's cousin's wife Myra Moran! Congratulations on the new baby! He is adorable!! I am so glad to see that Zach and you are doing so well.
April (Wood) Goudeau
He is sooo gorgeous!!! Love you guys
He's really neat.
my sister is going to have a little girl... I will totally let Payce go out with her!
Post a Comment