Friday, June 13, 2008

The Nursery


Still working on the wall decor





Payce Koehn Taylor

These will soon be framed and hung on the wall above the crib.

We have slowly pulled together the decor for Payce's nursery. I seem to require creative inspiration to get it done and my tank is running on empty these days. Occasionally an idea will hit me and I change or add something. It is not quite complete but here are a few pictures of where we are today.

6 comments:

Briana said...

It looks great, Christy! You have done a wonderful job and I am sure Payce will love it. :) Get some rest and enjoy these final days with Zack before little P gets here.

Heather said...

You did a beautiful job...and I'm so happy to see that you have a comfy rocker....you'll be happy about that!

Kim P. said...

The room is so cute! Looks like you've been very creative compared to some of us (like me). I love it! It's perfect for little Payce =)

craigandjodee said...

It is beautiful! (As beautiful as a boy's room can be :) ) I love your style. The rest of your house lookes fabulous too! I need to see it in person someday! Be sure to let us know when baby Payce gets here! I've been thinking about you.

Whitney said...

The nursery looks fantastic! I love the fabric that you used to recover the chair, and also the paintings that you did- you are so creative! Now all you need is a little boy to put in there! :)

I know you are probably so sick of being pregnant- I'll be praying that he comes soon! I was personally hoping for an extra special Father's Day arrival!

Anonymous said...

The nursery is beautiful! You are super talented.

Rest up, you are going to need that energy really soon! I am so excited for you. There are so many emotions that you will feel for the precious little boy you are soon to welcome into the world. Keep us updated.

Breana