Thursday, June 19, 2008

Exhausted...

But very happy/excited!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

perfect pair (father/son) :-)

Whitney said...

Great pics! I can't wait to see some of Payce & Mommy too! So have you had more time to try and figure out who he looks like- I can't tell! He's a VERY cute baby too- reminds me a lot of Austin when he was born :)

The Hart's said...

He is Precious! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

So sweet, congratulations!

Love - Russ & Tamra

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I just figured out that I can post a comment even though I'm not a blogger! He is so cute really!! We miss you guys! Treasure this time it goes by really fast and it will never be quite the same!!
Luv,
Victor, Colleen, Braden & Rylan

Anonymous said...

I love yall and cant wait to meet this precious little guy. Hes cute as can be! :) xoxo

Natalee Grace