12 years ago
Monday, June 16, 2008
THE FINAL COUNT DOWN...
Payce is still cozy in my tummy and does not seem to be intimidated at all about our wishes to meet him. I am 40 weeks and 3 days pregnant and my doctor will not let us go more than a week over our due date which was last Friday the 13th. So, if Payce has not made his way into the world by Wednesday, we have a scheduled induction Wednesday morning. I was hoping to not have to be induced and feel a little nervous about it. Please pray for us and for Payce's safe arrival. We are so excited to meet him and hold him for the first time. Stay tuned, our next post should be his first pictures!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We are STILL Waiting!! I was hoping for a Happy Fathers Day surprise for your family. I even thought today he would arrive on his Grandpas bday. He must be pretty cozy in there. My kids never did that. They always showed up early. haha!! Did you take belly shots, I love belly bumps.
Good luck! We will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers. We love you!
I was induced with both girls and if you have an epidural, inductions are not bad at all! I actually prefer it now, but cannot compare it to a regular birthing process, so I guess I am biased! I'll pray for him to come soon!
good luck! Can't wait to see him! Love the nursery!
I've been checking your blog every day for news! We'll be praying for you and Payce. :)
So exciting! No matter how the birth goes the only important thing is that Payce arrives safe and you both are healthy, imo. Course that's coming from someone who went through a pretty scary delivery that ended with a wonderful healthy baby being born. We'll pray for you, and I'm sure it will all go great!
We are praying for you and Payce. Just to calm your nerves, induction is no big deal. As long as you are getting an epidural you will be amazed how easy and stress free the whole process is. Hopefully you will have the same experience as I did. Best of luck and we can not wait to see your Prince Charming.
Breana
Post a Comment