Yea!!! We are so happy he is here and everyone is healthy. He is precious. Post his stats when you get a chance. Take care of yourself and that sweet boy. See you soon.
Life is a journey and apparently blogging should be part of it! So here we go, official bloggers... We are Zach and Christy, a 9 year happily married couple and the parents of two adorable boys! Enjoy the adventures of this journey with us.
12 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! He's so precious! I can't wait to see more pictures!
Yay!!!!!!! Congratulations!!
Congrats guys! Troy called to tell us he was an uncle and where to go to see photos. Payce is adorable!
I love him already. I'm so excited.
YEAH!!!! He is so cute and we are so excited that he finally got here!
That is so awesome! Congrats, guys!
He is adorable. Congrats to you guys. I will be waiting for more pics.
Beautiful Christy! Congrats!!
Yea!!! We are so happy he is here and everyone is healthy. He is precious. Post his stats when you get a chance. Take care of yourself and that sweet boy. See you soon.
YEAH!!!!!! PAYCE IS HERE!!!!! he is precious!!!! I am so excited for ya'll!!!
Crongrats guys!
~Kris Tryon
SOOOO precious!!
Post a Comment