Most nights this is how Daddy and Payce wrap up the evening, too sweet!
Tyler and Koda are in love with their new cousin. They enjoy holding Payce and do a great job at it!
Each day Payce seems more alert during his awake times. He focuses on our faces when we talk to him. He is feeding well though waking him to do so is a tough job. He likes to sleep and is sleeping in four-five hour stretches at night. I think he would sleep longer if I would let him and there are still a few times he wakes and eats after three hours. Overall, we are getting more rest than anticipated with a new born. He is the calmest baby I have ever seen... definitely takes after his Daddy. We are grateful for this and know it could change at any time. Like most new mommies I am sure, it is hard to put the sweet baby down during the day. I just want to see every breath and make sure he is completely comfortable all the time.

It is amazing how one person can look like two people even though those two people look nothing alike. We had concluded that Payce looks mostly like Zach's baby pictures, and he does, but when we took a second look at mine, he resembles them as well. See what you think...
Zach
Christy




8 comments:
I remember Zachs baby pictures so well. I think he looks so much like both of you. I see more Zach but I have known Zach for a veryyyyy long time. Your baby boy is so cute!! You know both of our children slept all the time. It was so nice but sometimes I would want to wake them up to hold them, :)
Christy,
Found your blog through holly's. Payce is so precious!! Glad ya'll are doing well!
I think that in these few pics he looks more like Zach. The neat thing is that you will continue to see both yourselves and family members in him year after year!! He will have new looks, new expressions,mannerisms, and then when he can talk.....look out!
I think he has Zach's eyes and nose, but the mouth looks more like Christy's. He does look like both of you.
I think he looks like his good looking Uncle Troy. Haha. That first picture of Payce needs a caption of "Woohoo!!!!" One of my favorites.
so cute Christy! He's just beautiful! Sure wish you would have been here for the 1st hair cut too! WE MISS YOU!! Oh and BTW....LET HIM SLEEP! :) heehee!
Love the new pictures! I know what you mean- he resembles both of you, but yet the two of you look nothing alike! :) We thought the same thing about Austin when he was a newborn! Glad to hear that yall are adjusting well to a newborn in the house!!! Sounds like he's a fantastic baby!
You guys look so great with that baby boy. I bet you are enjoying every moment. I always knew you would be such a wonderful mother.
Mitsy B
Post a Comment