Payce had his very first bath(sponge bath) at home today. He did not love it but cooperated very well. We can not seem to take enough pictures of him. In many shots he is in the same outfit, same pose, just maybe a slight change in the weather! We think he is way adorable, possibly the cutest ever. Yeah, we are his parents so you may think we are bias. Possibly we are but I guess we now have that right:)
Today I caught Payce with his two middle fingers in his mouth. Aunt Cari loved this since that is exactly how she sucked her fingers as a child. I think she might be spending a little too much time alone with him :)
6 comments:
I think he's getting a headstart on his "Hook Em"
Welcome home! Take lots of pictures, they grow fast!
Love the picture of him sucking his two fingers- too cute!!! I'm glad to hear that yall are adjusting so well...very tired though, I'm sure! We are going to have to schedule a trip soon- I can't wait much longer to meet him!
Very sweet of Troy to come visit too!
He's a true longhorn!
-RT
He is adorable! I am so glad that everyone is doing so well!
Colleen
What a sweetie. Congrats Christy. I'm so glad things are going well for you.
Post a Comment