Look at ya!! You hottie! You make being pregnant look so darn cute! I enjoy reading your blog and everything you guys are up to! Sounds busy but great! :-)
You're such a stylish pregnant lady, although I had no doubt you would be! I was bummed that I missed Whitney's shower and didn't get to visit with you!!
When are you going to post pictures of the house??? :)
Life is a journey and apparently blogging should be part of it! So here we go, official bloggers... We are Zach and Christy, a 9 year happily married couple and the parents of two adorable boys! Enjoy the adventures of this journey with us.
7 comments:
Look at that belly! Hope you are planning on doing some maternity photo shoots to show it off! You look BEAUTIFUL!!
Cute! Look at the belly growing. Or look at the baby growing. I bet you cant wait.
Too cute! Did I ever look that cute b/c I feel like such a fatty now????
Look at ya!! You hottie! You make being pregnant look so darn cute! I enjoy reading your blog and everything you guys are up to! Sounds busy but great! :-)
You're such a stylish pregnant lady, although I had no doubt you would be! I was bummed that I missed Whitney's shower and didn't get to visit with you!!
When are you going to post pictures of the house??? :)
Well if it isn't little baby Taylor getting all growed up. Yay fun!
hey girl capturedcandlelight.com she is really great, she did our wedding pictures too...
how are you
Post a Comment