One of my very favorite things to eat are dried unsweetened MANGOS! My friend once offered me one after she told her son it was God's candy. Man was she right! They are super delicious and make for a very healthy snack. I started buying them in Austin at Whole Foods and Central Market and I was excited to find them in Lubbock, but only at Market Street. Other places have dried mangos but they are sweetened which kills the natural flavor of the fruit and makes them not so healthy. Though by the pound organic dried mangos are a little on the pricey side, they are worth every penny to me! So, if you ever want to win me over with a sweet treat..unsweetened dried mangos will do the trick! And by the way, this is not just a pregnancy craving. Try them, you'll see!
12 years ago
3 comments:
I'll have to get some next time we go to Central Market! I remember you getting some last time yall visited us- and they were GOOD!
Hmmm, makes me want to try them. They sound yummy
Sounds yummy! How's it going? Need to see new pics of that belly! How much longer?
Post a Comment