Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We had another sonogram appointment yesterday so the doc could see things that were not so clear a month ago. Seeing the baby along with feeling him makes it real for us. He weighs 1 lb now and is in the 45th percentile for size (which is average). I have felt a lot of growth the past week. We were lucky enough to walk away with a couple of 4D pictures. This one was most clear and so sweet of his legs and a profile of his face!



I began a Maternity Swim Fit class last week and highly recommend it for anyone expecting. I was a little apprehensive about putting on a swim suit but this is well worth it! We swim laps along with stretching and muscle toning. Best of all, it is a fun non-impact workout with other women who are going through the same things you are.
(sorry to you that commented on this previously, I deleted the post by mistake and had to re-post)

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks Christy! Good luck on that first name! We decided about half an hour before Emery was born....I wouldn't recommend that if you you
are a planner. I didn't know Zach's middle name was Kohen? Is the name in his family?

PrEsToNs said...

thats so sweet! Glad things are going good! Hope to see yah sat!

Mellissa said...

Glad that you are doing good. Cant wait to meet the little guy. Picking a name was always the hardest part for me.

Anonymous said...

I saw you on Jenn's page. How are you? And congratulations!!!

mama_lynch said...

Sorry, I posted w/out a link to mine & josh's page.

Jenn said...

Wow that is so amazing Christy! He's beautiful...at least his legs are anyway! heeheehee. Hope you guys are doing well!