Not much going on here, just the same ole working on the house (or contemplating working on the house) and hoping for spring soon! We had almost 70 degree weather this week but are shiverring today in the 30's! We have a winter storm warning that could possibly bring snow! I just want consistency, is that too much to ask? :)
Our cabinets were to be completed this week but our contractor ran into some problems with his door maker. What's one more week anyway? We did receive some good news about our counter tops that were on back order. They should be ready in about two weeks, horray! We are still touch up painting and searching for just the right light fixtures. That is a much harder chore than I imagined. I am picky so that does not help but I had also forgotten what I liked after seeing the common fixtures at Home Depot and Lowes. They are VERY COMMON and exactly what I do not want, thanks for reminding me of my style Sandra! I needed a boost of creative motivation from my dear friend who knows decorating and knows that I am not too common when it comes right down to it! Besides all that, we must have beautiful fixtures to show off my talented husbands electrical wiring capabilities!
Baby update....
I have felt a lot of strong movement lately and Zach was even able to feel this week. We also saw movement on the outside wich was unexpected. We are still working on a name for our little guy but have yet to come across something that stands out to us. I know we will find it, it may just take going through the phone book! Any suggestions are welcome. I am planning to make the bedding for the baby bed which will be a first. I do sew but usually not by pattern and it has been a while. I am sure my abilities will kick in and remind me once I start. I am still waiting on one of the fabrics to arrive and once it is here, I will post pictures of them.
12 years ago
2 comments:
Sounds like things are coming along with the house- you need to post some pictures soon! I'd love to see some before and after shots!
As for the baby's name- that's such a hard thing for a lot of people! But you're right... you will know when you find the perfect one!
Try looking at http://www.nymbler.com
you can put in names that you like and it will come up with names that are inspired by those names. And if you haven't been to this site I like it too.
http://www.babynamer.com/
Post a Comment