Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A PLAN?

Just when you think it is all planned out and will happen just that way, you realize you are not in control! Today was that day for me. We had a doctors appointment and discovered that I am already progressing towards labor. My doctor is not a fan of a previously c-sectioned patients going into labor. I am dilated and effaced. We will go back Monday and if anything has changed, Knox will be born then. I am a little nervous about this because if I had it my way, I would deliver my babies naturally without surgery when they choose to make their way into the world. We are going to trust that our doctor knows best and have faith that God will protect our baby. Until then, we will be cramming our two week to do list into one week while trying to keep these feet up and relaxing a bit. Thanks for your prayers. BTW, if Knox if born Monday, August 2nd, he will share a birthday with our sweet nephew Koda!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I understand that! Let us know what happens Monday. We will be praying for you guys and little Knox's safe arrival!

Anonymous said...

I saw Zach leave in a rush today and couple of times and my mind went straight to wondering if everything was O.K. with you!! I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP!! Well, if you guys need anything, run over here and tell us. We can come over and watch Payce if you need that, too!

Stephanie said...

We will be praying for your sweet family! Let us know if you need anything!

Briana said...

What a nice birthday present for Koda. :) We will be praying for a safe and healthy delivery and baby. :)

Hollie said...

I know that you are such an advocate of all things natural, but trust your doctor. I knew a girl who tried a VBAC with her 2nd baby and her uterus ruptured! It's just not worth the risk. Knox has enjoyed 38 wonderful weeks inside your womb and will be ready to make his arrival. Will be praying for you guys!!!

Davis Family said...

We will be praying for you guys! If I can do anything to help, don't hesitate to ask! Can't wait to meet sweet Knox.

Stephanie said...

A lady told me today...It is not our will, but God's. What a wonderful blessing this time is. I hope you are able to treasure each moment as Payce becomes a big brother! We love you all, and can not wait to hear of Knox's arrival!

Whitney said...

Oh wow- Monday!!! Can't wait to hear!

Kim P. said...

No matter how it happens it'll be awesome just to meet him! Sorry your doctor isn't a fan of VBAC's. I'm glad I had the option of one even though it didn't work out, but Austin is much more supportive of VBAC's and experienced in them than Lubbock. You chose your doctor for a reason, and you're right, you need to trust the doctor's judgement. So excited for you!