My sweet friends from church gave us a baby shower for Knox today. It was a lot of fun and decorated so cute! Knox will be set when he arrives. Thank you all for the yummy treats, punch, gifts, and fun time. Love and appreciate you all!!
So yes, pictures are back! I picked up my camera today and was very excited to have it in my hands again. I guess I never realize how often I snapped pictures throughout the week. It is in brand new working condition, clean and all!
Mr. Paycer enjoyed some watermelon that Nana and Papa brought from Austin. We are lucky to get him to look at the camera these days.
I love that Payce wants to give Knox hugs and kisses but he always has to lift my shirt. In public, this can be a little embarrassing but it is so sweet!!!
4 comments:
Looks like a fun shower- very cute theme :) And I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE that last pic of Payce hugging your belly/Knox! So precious!
Oh, and you look great :)
ohmy----such sweet pics of Payce hugging your belly!!!!!!
he is ging to be a GREAT BIG BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOV IT!!!
I love that last pic of Payce hugging your belly...so precious!!
Post a Comment