This picture was taken just minuets after the tears were wiped away. Poor little boy tripped and fell into my chair. I could only imagine how he felt walking towards me with the intent that I would pick him up and he would sit in my lap. Instead, the rug tripped his little toes and he launched forward without a pleasant landing. He cried for a bit and his lip bled for a bit longer, but we survived the first bust and I am sure it will not be the last.
We have a little kazoo blowing dancer on our hands! Payce loves to act silly and this is one of his performances. He was so proud when he figured out how to blow and make sound come out of this instrument. We get a good laugh out of his attempts to dance. Sometime his dance consists of holding a squat while pointing his index fingers, a dance his cousin Tyler did at this age.
Last night Payce demanded that we all lay on a blanket and pillow in the living room floor to watch tv. Today he pulled all of the beach towels out of the cabinet and drug them to the office where he asked me to spread them out. The next time I looked at him, he was laying on one towel covered up by a couple more. He would lay for a bit and then get up and lay in another spot and re-cover, etc... It was funny to see him enjoy this, especially since normally he hates covers! Yesterday at music class the teacher spread out a blanket for the kids to sit on during story time. I am wondering if this is what sparked his little imagination to pretend like he was sleeping on blankets. 

3 comments:
He is so cute!! What a great big brother he will be... congrats!!!
Congratulations on your new addition to your family! Payce is adorable!!
Aww I just caught up...congrats on baby number #2, what a lucky little person!
Post a Comment