Thursday, January 14, 2010

Awhhhhaaaa... so have you noticed this is the third post this week? I bet some of you have given up on checking us very often because I have slacked! Sorry to disappoint if you happen to enjoy staying caught up with the Taylors. I must say I have missed blogging but it just has not fit in the schedule these days or I have not felt like doing it. It was necessary to catch up though so that we could make our BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.....dun dun dun daaaaaaaa..... we are expecting! Yes, baby #2 will be here in August! Surprised we were, but we are very excited and grateful that it came so easy. We are most ecstatic to see Payce as a big brother! I know he will be awesome!! Of course we have had the thoughts of "how do you have enough love to give both children when you thought you had given this one all you had," and "where will the extra attention needed for #2 come from," etc.... but I know the Lord will provide and we are not the first parents to have more than one child ;) Our first sonogram was today and everything looks good. Stay tuned and hopefully I will be blogging more!



Sweet Baby

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Payce is getting so big and cute! Congratulations on your wonderful news!

Mellissa said...

I have your blog on my google reader so it pops when you post something. I have been excited to see your name keep popping up with new posts.
I also have been waiting for this announcement. So I could tell you Congrats!!! Payce is going to be a great big brother.

Briana said...

Congratulations!!! Y'all do make beautiful babies. I can't wait to see the next one.

Hollie said...

Yea...CONGRATS!!!! We are so excited for you guys and will be praying for a healthy pregnancy for you and sweet baby Taylor #2 and a smooth transition for Payce.

myra said...

Congratulations! So excited for you and hope you're feeling well.

Stephanie and Casey said...

Love you guys! I say it a girl :)

Kim P. said...

Congratulations! Trust me, your heart just grows to have plenty of love for both! Hope you feel well during the pregnancy and are able to enjoy it as much as you can =)

Luft Family said...

Good job on all the new posts! Payce is too cute and getting so big...I had wondered when you were going to announce #2! Congrats...you will love being mom to two little people. :)

Whitney said...

Very excited! Congratulations again sweet friends!

Conklins said...

:-)