Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baby #2 Sono Pics

We had a sonogram Tuesday and Baby #2 seems to be doing great! It still amazes me that even at 12 weeks, a baby has fingers, toes, and so much other detailed formation. We had a peak at the possible sex of this child but it can not be definite so I will keep you all guessing. We will know pink or blue for sure in about 5 weeks at our next sonogram.
I have felt pretty good the last few weeks and definitely look pregnant! This time around the baby bump popped out immediately. That is the only major difference I have noticed between this pregnancy and my first. My due date is August 17th, whewww...it will be a hot one!


11 comments:

Mellissa said...

So cute! I have my guess. :) Cant wait to hear what yall are having.

Anonymous said...

Precious baby. So excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear what it is.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!!!! So happy for you :)

Stephanie and Casey said...

I love it! We are soooo excited for you guys!!

Kim P. said...

So exciting! Yes, I did show alot quicker the second time around too =) Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!

Hollie said...

Sweet baby! So excited for you both~ (& Payce!)

Jenn said...

YAY....so great Christy!! Congrats...so happy for you!

The Bozemans said...

So happy for you guys!!!!! That picture is great---you can him/her really good!!!! Cant wait to meet that sweet baby!!!!

Whitney said...

Precious! Can't wait to find out if we'll be buying blue or pink!

JessBless said...

That is just fantastic news!!! I cannot wait to see the next blessing God showers you with! Miss you girl!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Christy!!!