8 Shows I Love to Watch (this is hard since I don't watch much tv)
1. Flip that House
2. House Hunters
3. A Baby Story
4. Shear Genius
5. Grey's Anatomy (haven't watched a single show this season)
6. CSI
7. Carter Can
8. Curb Appeal
8 Restaurants I Love
1. Hula Hut (Austin)
2. Fralos (Leon Springs)
3. Abuelos
4. Curra's (Austin)
5. Manna Bread and Wine
6. Harrigan's
7. PF Changs (or Pei Wei here)
8. El Chaparral (Boerne)
8 Things That Happened Today
1. Got a hair cut (yeah!)
2. Had lunch with a GREAT friend!
3. Ate the first pumpkin dessert of the season
4. Went to Hobby Lobby
5. Changed a messy poopy diaper in the car
6. Blogged with a baby in my lap, interesting
7. Checked the mail
8. Thought about Christmas way too many times
8 Things I'm Looking Froward to
1. Another kiss from my baby boy
2. Zach coming home
3. Thanksgiving and all that entails
4. CHRISTMAS!!!
5. Decorating my house
6. Next trip to A-Town and Boerne
7. Meeting Baby Brynne
8. Sewing stockings!
8 Things on my wish list
1. Our continued health through this cold/flu season
2. Payce to sleep through the night
3. This Christmas season will inspire others to BELIEVE
4. Be the best wife/mother I can be
5. Show my appreciation to others
6. *+*+*SNOW+*+*+*
7. This Placenta Brain/Mom-nesia to disappear instead of my car key
8. A new pair of slippers
8 People I tag to do this on their blog
1. Heather V
2. Amber
3. Rebecca
4. Tierney
5. Staci
6. Whitney
7. Holly
8. JoDee
12 years ago
2 comments:
I love surveys! So fun to find out little more about you. Hey, would you mind passing along your address...sending out x-mas cards- FUN!
Ill text it to you. I need yours too!
Post a Comment