Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving and a Week of Travel

I am behind on posting Thanksgiving happenings due to an extended trip out of town the week after. I apologize ahead of time for the bombardment of pictures. We had a blast visiting Austin and Boerne which included seeing lots of our favorite people and doing some of our favorite things. We were home this year for Thanksgiving since it was our year to celebrate with my family and they all live here (most of them anyway). We enjoy this time of year but this Holiday Season will be extra special with our first baby in tow. Payce is now reaching for everything in site, even Mommy and Daddy which is extra fun! He is cutting teeth and it seems like the two on the bottom will appear first. We tried rice cereal a couple of times last weekend but he is still not loving it. Payce is rolling front to back and back to front with ease now and enjoys being in the floor playing more. Everything he picks up now goes straight to his mouth and it is funny to see his facial expression when it is an unfamiliar object. On our trip back last night, he sucked on a dried mango but is not a fan just yet!








































4 comments:

Jenn said...

GREAT pics Christy!! Did you get your portraits? I am assuming so since I haven't heard from you, but I hope you are enjoying them!!

Whitney said...

So many great pictures- I especially love the ones of Payce with his red/white hat on! I can't believe how much he has grown since we visited- I can really tell that his cheeks are filling out more!

PrEsToNs said...

we sure missed ya'll at the xmas party:)
I luv the santa hat pictures of Payce....and your hair looks cute!!
Glad ya'll had a good tgiving, enjoyed looking at all the cute photos!

Davis Family said...

Love all the pictures, glad you guys had a great holiday! Payce has so many great expressions, I love it & those big blue eyes! So fun tonight...glad to see you guys there!