Halloween was pretty low key. We stayed home except for visiting the Blakely's across the street. Kag, Matt, and Zaylee came over and ate pizza with us while we handed out candy to many more trick-or-treaters than last year. Zaylee and Payce were not real excited about having their pictures made so we did not get many smiles. Saturday, Payce and I went to Maggie's baby shower for Brynne (soon to be here in December!!!). Later that afternoon we all went to Maddy's 1st Birthday party and then home to watch a very depressing football game. We are excited to see what happens this week with college football! Sunday evening we went with our church group to the Corn Maze. We rode the hay ride, stopped at a pumpkin patch, ate, and enjoyed our time with friends. Payce was the youngest there by just a couple of months.
12 years ago



6 comments:
Oh my goodness! He is getting so big! And what a cutie!
Cute pics- I especially love the last one of Payce upclose! :)
I actually haven't for this year...boy stuff is so hard...I'll let you know if I think of something! That costume is adorable...love the tail!
He's sooo PRECIOUS!!!!
Payce is adorable and you look great! :)
Hey! How are you? Payce is getting so big and is so precious!
Post a Comment