Besides celebrating the 4th of July this weekend, Payce met Uncle Casey for the first time as well as other family members including his Great-Great Grandmother. It was fun having Casey, Stephanie, and Baby Tristan in town for a visit. Payce and Tristan are just shy of three months apart in age. They will be good playmates! We made it to church for the first time since Payce's birth and were excited to see our dear friends Tanja and Randy Couchman visiting from Boerne. Payce was spoiled by Tanja and we were very happy to see them.
12 years ago
2 comments:
What a cutie! Glad yall had a wonderful holiday with friends and family. Okay, it's funny that I recognize most of Payce's outfits! Austin either has/had them too! I guess that shows that we both have great taste, right???
I love your family pictures, so sweet!
Post a Comment