Lots of pictures to say the least! We are having fun with the two and watching Knox change daily. He is a great baby and adored by his big brother. I now know why a second time mother does things completely different with number 2 and why consecutive children are known to be easy going! The hardest part has been the guilt I feel when I can't hold Knox 24/7 or when I am holding him and Payce needs some attention. The juggle is constant but we are getting used to it and moving on.
Knox's chubby cheeks and pouty lips stand out the most to me these days. His eyes are looking like they will be blue and his complexion is a little darker than Payce's. This week was the first time Zach and I both experienced Knox reacting to us talking to him with a smile.
We made it to church for the first time two weeks ago and then out to my Nana's for lunch with lots of out of town family. Knox got to meet many new faces. We have been out and about more each week and are finally getting back into some old routines.
Payce continues to wow us with his vocabulary and his understanding of most things. I have been trying to avoid telling him the easy answer to questions he asks and really explain things to the fullest. He wants to understand and usually does when told just once. It is funny when later, maybe even months later, he can recall the information. He is definitely a child that desires structure and repetition and sometimes gets upset if we stray from the norm. Not to say he isn't easy going though. He is a very laid back little guy when it comes right down to it!!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness Christy- he is so beautiful! I LOVE the first 2 pictures!!!
Great pictures! Miss you! :) Glad you are doing well and we need to get together soon!
Kag
Post a Comment