Monday, August 16, 2010

2 Weeks!

Knox is two weeks today! I am not sure where the last two weeks went. We have been busy changing diapers, feeding, changing again, sleeping a lot, and entertaining big brother. Life is seeming a little more normal and I feel a lot less sleep deprived than I did with Payce as a new born. Knox is sleeping 4 to 5 hour stretches at night, wooo hoooo! He and I usually catch a nap when Payce is napping. So far things are great! Payce was so easy and calm as a baby and his little brother is following in his foot steps. We rarely hear Knox cry, he just wiggles when he is hungry. His least favorite time is when I bathe him. He is smiling more and we have seen his eyes open for longer periods of time the last few days. Knox's first doctor's appointment went well. He weighed 8lbs 2oz which is in the 50th percentile and just shy of his birth weight of 8lbs 6oz. Knox also had his first adjustment from our chiropractor this week, thanks Dr. Patrick!
We have had a ton of help and are so appreciative! To all of you who brought food, came for a visit, sent gifts and flowers, called, helped with Payce, emailed, you are awesome! We feel very spoiled and owe a lot of favors!! Thanks a million for making this so easy on us.

Knox at two weeks


Payce at two weeks



Shirts from Elizabeth at Chloe & 2 Monkeys



Payce loves to hold Knox and be near him. This day, Payce begged to hold Knox before his nap. It was like magic, Payce relaxed and went right to sleep with Knox in his arms, so sweet!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! They favor each other alot. I looking forward to seeing the little man in person. Enjoy your boys!

Hollie said...

That last picture of Payce and Knox asleep together just might be the cutest thing that I've ever seen! So fun~

Stephanie said...

I love to see the comparison pictures!!! He is precious!

The Bozemans said...

LOVE LOVE that pic of them sleeping:)

Davis Family said...

What a sweet big brother Payce is! That is precious!

The Hords said...

Hey! Your boys are so adorable! It was so neat to run into you at Lindsay's shower last week. Small world! I had a nice time visiting and catching up with you.