Today Knox is one week old and I could not let the day end without a post. I have been meaning to post something since we have been home but it seems the time goes by so fast and the moments I could be on the computer are occupied with a sweet someone in my lap or cuddled in my arms needing some love. I'd much rather spend my time this way so thanks for being patient with my lack of blogging.
We are adjusting to having two little ones around. Though all involved in the delivery of our number 2 was much easier, having two home might be the challenge. Zach is super Dad of course and helps with everything around the clock, but those days are soon to end. He will go back to work Wednesday, sniff, sniff. Payce is helpful and has been great with Knox since he has felt better. He started running a fever the Tuesday we were in the hospital and kept it until Friday. He was a little upset that he couldn't hold "his baby".
Knox is a great baby and sleeps well. He has started to smile some in his sleep. He is very calm and seems to enjoy being near Payce. His yellow jaundice tint is going away. Some days he looks just like Payce did as a baby and other times I see him differently. He is eating every three to four hours and sometimes will take a "sassy" as Payce calls it.
Papa, Nana, Knox, and Payce
PopPop & B-Maw
Nana
Aunt Cari
Tyler
Aunt Maggie
Uncle Craig
Payce at birth
Knox at birth
Daddy and his boys getting ready to leave the hospital
He adores him
10 comments:
Love the new pics! I've been checking daily, but understand blogging is the last thing on your mind right now! Love the pic of Payce looking down at Knox- you can see how much he adores his little brother- so sweet! I can definitely see a resemblance between them :) Glad the adjustment is going well so far & that Knox is eating/sleeping like a champ! Hope things continue to go well on Wed!!
He's gorgeous! Congratulations again, now go get some rest instead of blogging!
He is precious!!!!! I love the pics of Payce with Knox!
Awww...Christy such sweet pics you are going to have soooo much fun with two sweet boys--they look SO much alike:) It is adjustment going from one to two--but you'll look back and wonder where the time has gone:)SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for ya'll:)!!!!!!!
You guys make handsome boys! Congrats!!!
You guys make handsome boys! Congrats!!!
Sweet sweet pictures! I thought that was Knox until I read it was Payce, they look identical in those pics! Both of your boys are so beautiful! Hope Payce is feeling better...you know we'd love to come steal him anytime Momma needs a nap!
What a cutie!! Looks like Payce is in love with his baby brother!! So happy for you guys.
They are going to make a great pair. Knox is handsome like his big brother. Congratulations!
Breana
Hey's beautiful!! Congrats! Love you guys.
Post a Comment