Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cousins, Company, Fun

Look at these sweet babies...love them sooooo much. We miss Tristan (not pictured)who is the fifth rascal in this clan. They all love to be together and there is no crazier house than one full of all five. It is pure fun chaos!!! Thanks for the yummy Valentine suckers Aunt Cari!

Payce is quite the Stunt Man! He'd rather STAND and spin on his sit 'n' spin. We need a jungle gym in the back yard for him to climb on. He is definitely a climber and not afraid of much.

Natalee (or Nanee as Payce would say) came to visit for a long weekend and it was a fun break from our normal routine. Zach was out of town and though we missed him, Natalee made up for the void. We played, shopped, and ate a ton!!! I miss this girl :(


Mr. Potato Head is missing his glasses. So funny how Payce manages to squeeze these on his face all by himself. This is about the 4th time I have caught him wearing them.


3 comments:

The Bozemans said...

I got Blaze a potato head for valentines and he carries those glasses around---kindred spirits those two!!!!

Davis Family said...

I love the potato head glasses, makes me laugh!! He's getting so big!

Whitney said...

Like everyone else, loving the Mr Potato head glasses pic!