Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First Steps!

Payce ended June with his first THREE STEPS!!! He is trying to walk now a gets more confident every day. He seems to take steps when he is focused on something other than walking. In no time he will be running, yikes!





Grandma K gave Payce this fun new pool for his Birthday. He loves playing in it!





First Spaghetti!!! And he loved it!
One Year Well Check:
Height: 30.2 90%
Weight: 21lbs 6oz 45%
Head Circ: 18 3/4 92%

3 comments:

The Bozemans said...

What a cute little spagetti boy!!!!

Whitney said...

Good job Payce! Girl, your life is about to go so crazy with him beginning to walk! I feel like I never sit down now!

Davis Family said...

I love love that first picture...his dimple is so adorable! Girl you take such good pictures....you are better than you think! Loving my hair BTW!