What a wonderful Christmas gift! Send our congratulations to Craig! Payce is such a handsome little guy. I know you and Zach are having a blast. Merry Cristmas. Breana
Congratulations- she's adorable! I love that last picture of Payce looking at the ornament- I'm betting he had it in his hands in no time (and then probably straight to his mouth!) Christmas decorating is definitely going to be challenging next year with them being more mobile!!
Life is a journey and apparently blogging should be part of it! So here we go, official bloggers... We are Zach and Christy, a 9 year happily married couple and the parents of two adorable boys! Enjoy the adventures of this journey with us.
5 comments:
Sweet baby girl!! Payce is so cute under that tree!
What a wonderful Christmas gift! Send our congratulations to Craig! Payce is such a handsome little guy. I know you and Zach are having a blast. Merry Cristmas.
Breana
Congratulations! She's precious...I know your family is thrilled to have a girl! Payce is just too precious.
Congratulations- she's adorable! I love that last picture of Payce looking at the ornament- I'm betting he had it in his hands in no time (and then probably straight to his mouth!) Christmas decorating is definitely going to be challenging next year with them being more mobile!!
Thanks girl!
I like Payce's xmas picture! Ya'lls xmas card was soo good:)
and what a precious lil baby girl!
Post a Comment