Payce turned 6 months December 18
th! That is half a year!!!!!!! Time has really flown by! At his check up he weighed 18lbs 8oz - 75% was 27 inches long - 75% and his head circumference was 17.5 inches - also 75%. He must be evenly proportioned! He is now saying
Da-
da and vocalizing more, rolling all over the place, sitting up unassisted with a tip over very occasionally, scooting backward on his tummy (esp. on the wood floor), and he has TWO TEETH! His teeth finally cut through on the 22
nd of Dec. and he is now officially cutting the top two. WOW, that happens fast! He is harder to hold these days because of his curiosity. His little hands reach for everything in sight and if it requires a lean, he doesn't hesitate to try and stretch out of your arms. He has also clearly waved once and thought about it many more times since then. We are eating cereal and a few veggies, no rush getting into all that. He is very good sipping water out of my cup and loves doing it, though now he thinks he can have a sip of everything I drink. He loves being outside when it is not too windy and his bath seems to be his new favorite thing.
We had a wonderful Christmas and are still trying to
un-decorate! We were in Austin and Temple with Zach's family Christmas day and then home for New Years. We celebrated Christmas with my family January 3rd. Another Holiday Season flown by!
"Paper and bows... if only I could eat them"

He loved watching the top spin!

First swing

Yumm, cereal!
11 comments:
This little guy has my heart.
Such cute hats---I just want to give him sugar!!!!
He is so precious! I love those eyes! He'll enjoy that swing for a long time. We have the same one =) I think feeding Ryan solids was so much easier after he got some teeth, so I hope it's that way for you guys too.
What a cutie! I love, love, love his plaid page-boy hat. Looks like your having a blast with that sweet boy.
GREAT PICS Christy! He is so CUTE!! Thanks for the Christmas Card too! It was very cute!!
Cute Christmas pics! I can't believe how much Payce is changing!!! How was the teething? Austin's 1st two (bottom) were okay- but he just got the top 4 at once, and it was HORRIBLE!!!
For sure the closeup in the red sweater should be published somewhere...how cute!!!!
I can't get over those blue eyes!!! What a handsome fellow! :-) Glad you guys are doing well! :-)
He is handsome! It was nice to meet your little man over the holidays. It was great to see the whole family.
I am so glad you found our blog. Im not real great about updating a lot, but Im trying to get better. Payce is just the cutest thing! I especially love all his little hats! Your gonna have to tell me where you get all his cute little outfits cause Im not used to shopping for little boys and I want Cade to look as cute as Payce!
Trajina
cereal is just like c=m little guy just let me put my c=ck in your mouth and give you a nice fresh tasty batch
Post a Comment