Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Zach!!!

So I am a little late in posting this but today was Zach's 29th Birthday! Enjoy a recap of his 28th year!

It all started in Minneapolis with a RED VELVET CAKE...yummm!

Since he was now 28... he thought a sombrero would be cool!

Did I mention he rewired our whole house... overachieving EE, ha!

These guns are from all the furniture he moved into our newly remodeled house... that he remodeled by the way.



He spent more time under the house and in the attic than in his own bed

He played hard and made these boys laugh most days

And then became a Daddy himself, such a blessing to this baby boy.

I celebrate this amazing man today and I can't wait to spend another year with you!

3 comments:

The Louders said...

Happy Birthday, Zach! Lovin' the pics...I remember the birthday cake (in the nice hotel restaurant late at night, haha...could we have some forks, please?)
And ah, the sombrero, priceless! But I think my favorite is the white faced pic...oh my gosh, good one!

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Zach! We'll have to continue the celebration next weekend!! :)

JessBless said...

Zach had a very full and busy year 28! Hope he has fun in his last year of being 20 something. :)