Monday, October 20, 2008

Back tracking... over a week ago we visited a small pumpkin patch owned and planted by one of my mom and sister's patients. We ended up picking the entire crop to save to pumpkins from expected rain. It was fun and we even went away with a couple of pumpkins and lots of cute pictures!



A cold front came through and Payce got to wear a coat for the first time.

One of my favorites! He does this a lot lately but they are quick and he usually ducks his head into his fists. Such a charmer!

We had a great time this weekend with some of our very favorite friends who visited from Keller. Shane and Whitney lived in Austin the same time we did and now they have a son named Austin (7 months) who we met for the first time. He is as sweet as the pictures show! Austin and Payce were cute noticing each other and dreaming of playing ball someday together. We all have the TEXAS LONGHORNS in common as you can see, and loved watching another successful win Saturday...Hook Em' Horns!




Ready for Halloween but don't eat this sweet thing! Nana made Payce this cute hat and he enjoyed wearing it.

9 comments:

Whitney said...

We had such a fun weekend with you guys- wish it could have been a longer trip! And of course it reminded us of how much we miss living close to you!

Love the pics- would you send me the one of the boys where they are looking at the camera?

Whitney said...

Oh, and I love the dimple on Payce's left cheek- I didn't even notice it this weekend!

JessBless said...

I too love the dimple picture. And I absolutely love all of the longhorn pictures!!!!! I'm so jealous of both of y'all getting too see each other. Glad y'all had fun.

PrEsToNs said...

You got some good photos....we'll have to inspire each other and take a class together on photography! ha.
LONGHORNS??!! oh no! Payce Should have had his longhorn shirt on today LOL

Luft Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luft Family said...

Payce is so cute! I love those chubby cheeks. Glad ya'll have been coming to playgroup. Before we know it, Payce will be chasing the other kids... :)

The Bozemans said...

So cute--little longhorn!!!! It was fun see ya--this weekend and at playgroup!!!

The Louders said...

I love these pics!! How cute...and both of 'em together is sooo cute!

I don't know about the Longhorns...oh wait, yes, I do....boooooooo!!!!!!!!
:)

Jenn said...

Those are AWESOME!! Love it!