Wednesday, August 6, 2008


To celebrate our anniversary we went out for a nice dinner. Yes, we even took Payce! It is hard to leave him in the next room alone, much less with a babysitter. Of course at this point if we left him, it would be with a very close realtive who knew my every wishes for the child. Not to say that on this night I did not trust leaving him with these people, we just wanted him to be with us. I am sure other mothers can relate, right? Or maybe you want to tell me that this time will pass and you will soon be begging someone to babysit so you can have a nice dinner out alone with your man! Either way, we enjoyed our dinner and Payce was an angel. He slept the entire time and we enjoyed watching him. The waiter must have thought we were celebrating a new baby! This is a picture we took before our FAMILY outing.

4 comments:

Briana said...

It may pass, it may not. I go through phases where I can handle leaving them with GPs for a weekend, and then there are the times where I can't be away from them for a second! Enjoy it all. Soon enough he will start kindergarten ...

Whitney said...

We actually went out for our anniversary alone last month, but Austin was 4 months old, not 6 weeks- so I can understand :)

Great picture- you look great, Christy!

Anonymous said...

God bless your little family!

craigandjodee said...

Such a cute picture of the three of you! We loved hanging out with ya'll last week.