On our last playdate with Zaylee and Blaze, Payce tried out Zaylee's bumbo. We have one but have never tried putting him in it. His little head is not completely sturdy but he did very well sitting up for the first time.
Hangin' with the boys!
Spider-Man/Baby
I love my new towel, thanks Mrs. Jackie ~ Payce
5 comments:
Love the new pics and those big blue eyes- they are beautiful! I can't wait to see him in Oct!!
Austin has that same outfit- just in a bigger size!
What a cute little chunck! Like the picture with you and the boys! They are all so handsome.
Breana
Aren't bumbos great?! I love that pic! And yes, definitely Austin! Oooh, now that I think about it, I can't miss that trip...that's your old stomping grounds, so I'm depending on you to show me the best sides! I have a feeling we're gonna find some great stuff!
I'm back! Great pictures. He is so big already, wow!!! Hope to see you guys next month.
I just went and looked at the professional pics you had taken- they are wonderful!!!! The family ones are precious, but I especially love the ones of Payce by himself showing off those big blue eyes! It will be difficult to pick a favorite!
Post a Comment