We can hardly believe it ourselves, our kitchen is mostly complete! We lack a few minor paint touchups and cleaning of the floor and finger prints on the appliances. Zach has enjoyed making coffee every morning and we have actually cooked some! Check out the huge pantry next to the refrigerator and notice that it is in the place of a door way we covered. Also, the kitchen now opens up to the dining room which was only a small door way before. We have a ton of storage in these cabinets and the pantry has room to spare. The floors are original to the house and it took removing SEVEN layers of older flooring to uncover these beauties! I have not begun to decorate but we are proud of how this room turned out.
WOW, that is a gorgeous kitchen! I love the combination of the green walls, white cabinets, and stainless steal. Keep posting house pictures, can't wait to see more!
Life is a journey and apparently blogging should be part of it! So here we go, official bloggers... We are Zach and Christy, a 9 year happily married couple and the parents of two adorable boys! Enjoy the adventures of this journey with us.
7 comments:
It looks so good! I love your new kitchen!
Looks great! Congrats on completion
You have my dream kitchen! I L-O-V-E it!
It's beautiful!
WOW, that is a gorgeous kitchen! I love the combination of the green walls, white cabinets, and stainless steal. Keep posting house pictures, can't wait to see more!
I'm in love with your kitchen! The green with black & white is just gorgeous.
Wow! That is beautifull! You guys have great taste. The nursery bedding is awesome too! Keep posting pics ....I love before and after shots....
Post a Comment