Girl- you are CRAZY! You better be safe when you're up on the counters like that!!! Cute belly pics! I've been waiting for you to post a new one! Can you believe he will be here in like 6-7 weeks??
Life is a journey and apparently blogging should be part of it! So here we go, official bloggers... We are Zach and Christy, a 9 year happily married couple and the parents of two adorable boys! Enjoy the adventures of this journey with us.
6 comments:
ADORABLE!
I cant believe you are already 33 weeks. Wow! Almost there...
Time is flying by! Do what you can while you can, like wallpapering, and then when you can't watch lots of movies and enjoy it!
Girl- you are CRAZY! You better be safe when you're up on the counters like that!!! Cute belly pics! I've been waiting for you to post a new one! Can you believe he will be here in like 6-7 weeks??
I love the belly pic --You are so cute!! You're almost there and things will never be the same again!
you are so CUTE!!
Post a Comment