Friday, June 11, 2010

Baby Update and Summer FUN!!!

It is past time for an update on our growing little family. We are having too much fun enjoying the summer, planning for Payce's second birthday, and the arrival of a baby boy. Several weeks ago we decided on the a name for our second bundle of joy. His name will be William Knox, but we will call him Knox. William is after my dad and fits better in front of Knox. This will also give all three boys a K as their middle initial. Knox is growing well and appears to be a bigger baby like Payce was. We had our last sonogram this week (30 wks). I have a scheduled c-section on August 9th. His birthday will be 8.9.10, easy to remember!!! As much as I hate a scheduled delivery, especially a c-section... I am looking forward to getting in and out. I hear it will be easier this time not having to labor, push, and then be cut. Supposedly you heal faster and are more rested. We'll see!

This pregnancy has been easy but different in some ways. I have been able to go to the chiropractor once a week which has made me feel so much better and enjoy a back pain free pregnancy!!! Also, Dr. Patrick has helped with my indigestion, amazing I know! Interested in a GREAT chiropractor go here: http://www.paradigmchiropractic.com/ Little Knox is a mover. He kicks all the time! It has been fun feeling him more than I felt Payce. I am wondering if it is any indication of his personality. We have enjoyed Payce's laid back, calm, and gentleness. Knox may be the one to keep us on our toes ;) We are very excited to meet our sweet baby boy and introduce him to his big brother! Payce just cant wait either. He hugs and kisses my tummy several time throughout the day. Occasionally he will sing to Knox and he tells him he loves him. It is so sweet and I can't wait to see their relationship once Knox is here.

In just one more week, Payce will be 2!! With each milestone I say that it is hard to believe. Well, this is hard to believe. He is such a kind hearted and sweet boy, not to mention smart. He loves his momma and especially daddy these days. His curious little mind keeps him busy. He loves puzzles and is putting together up to 12 piece jigsaw puzzles. He builds things and knocks them over. He is not one for a mess though. If he drops something on the floor, he will pick it up and throw it away. Poor kid, he can't help being a little ocd. He can sing his ABC's now with a little help and other songs we sing regularly. He is counting everything and counts to 10 easily. His favorite thing to do at the moment is play in the water. I am sure this will last all summer. We have not been in a big pool yet but the back yard kiddie pool and sprinkler satisfy him.



This was all on his own, such a silly kid!

Payce and his water buddy, Deuce




Tyler chose the accessories in this photo they were playing super heroes!


Payce loves his sweet Brynne, Brynne! Isn't she cute!

My 30th B-day dinner. Mexican, yummm!


First attempt at dressing himself.



Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Showing off his cartwheel in his "big boy undies"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Payce is adorable and we can't wait to meet Knox!

Stephanie said...

Payce is so cute!!!!! I can't believe you are already so close. I love the name!

Jenn said...

He IS freakin' adorable! LOVE the name you picked out!! So happy for you guys! Hope I get to meet the little guy! We are going Monday (the 14th) to find out the sex of the baby!! CAN'T wait so we can start thinking of names!

Whitney said...

I was waiting for a belly pic, but I guess I'll have to settle for precious Payce instead :) So excited that you've already picked a name- it's really cute! Very anxious to hear all about Payce's 2nd birthday as well! We miss you guys and are still looking for a chance to get together!!

Davis Family said...

I love the name & birthdate! Can't wait to meet Knox...you need one to keep you on your toes, makes life just that much more exciting! And of course Payce is cute as always!

The Bozemans said...

Aww----love that Paycer:)!!!!!!!!! Cant believe your number two is soooooo close!!!!!Hope PAyce had a great party---SORRY we missed it!~!!!!