The week before Easter, Zach, Payce, and I went on a little trip. Zach had a conference in College Station and we usually go with him if he is traveling in Texas. I was anxious to be so close to Roundtop during their semi-annual antique festival. Payce and I took our own little trip on Tuesday to the festival and met up with our favorite, Erica, and part of her crew. We shopped all day and enjoyed the beautiful weather. I spent about an hour at one booth collection amazing antique buttons for my new project of creating bobby hair accessories. We enjoyed lunch at Zapp Hall and finished up the day with a gorgeous drive through the Bluebonnet Country on our way back to College Station. When Zach finished up his meeting on Thursday, we head back to Roundtop to pick up a furniture piece for Payce's "big boy" room. I think even Zach was impressed with Roundtop and would not mind going back.

We stayed the rest of the weekend in Austin visiting friends and enjoying some of our favorite things about the missed city. Saturday we drove home in time for Easter Sunday. We hosted the unusually small event this year at our house with Nana, Papaw, my parents, and Cari and Tyler. The weather could not have been more perfect!

Last weekend, myself and two friends took a trip to Ruidoso. This was my first official time away from Payce. It was nice to get away with the girls but also hard to leave my boys. I, of course, was not worried about leaving Payce with Zach, but more worried about myself being away from him. They did great and Zach even took Payce to two of Payce's friend's birthday parties. How is that for a SUPER DAD! I did fine as well and enjoyed some relaxing.
We had another sonogram of Baby #2 last Monday. I requested a 4D face shot this time and a definite picture of the boy part. It still amazes me how much detail you can see in a sonogram picture. Everything looks good with the little one and hopefully we will have a name for him by next post! Notice the feet picture and how the legs are crossed at the ankle. Payce has similar sono pics and still crosses his legs that way.


5 comments:
What a beautiful boy! Thank you for sharing your sweet family, Christy. :) I absolutely love the expression on Ps face in the pic with the bunny ears and his basket.
Aww..such sweet pics of both boys!!! Glad you got to relax and jealous that you got to go to Roundtop!!!
aww...such sweet pics of both boys!!!!Glad that you got to relax--and jealous that you got to go to Roundtop!!
I love bluebonnet pictures. It looks like y'all are staying busy and having fun :)
Love that last pic of Payce- he has the cutest little smile!
Post a Comment