Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Back up

Two weeks ago we were in Boerne and Austin for a week. Zach had a conference and Payce and I went along to play. We stayed the weekend in Boerne, or actually San Antonio, and visited friends from Boerne. Payce had his 1 year pics taken by Jennifer, a friend and old client of mine in Kerrville. (check her out at portraitsbyjenn.com or see her blog on my list of favs) Of course she got some great shots of Payce though it took him a little bit of time to warm up and a lot of sweat on our part ;) Monday we headed to Austin for the week. Our hotel was down town and had a heated outdoor swimming pool on the very top of the building. We were excited to finally swim!!! Since Payce was born late June last year, we did not swim the whole summer. I was anxious to see how he would like the water and had an idea that he would LOVE it! He did enjoy swimming and I think the bonus was that the water was a decent temperature. It was a good first experience not having to immerse him in an ice cold pool. Erica, Alexandra, and Georgia came to swim with us one day and it was the most fun! We needed the break away from home and enjoyed spending it with great friends in two of our most favorite places!




Payce and his Natalee xoxoxo











Payce chowing on some Frank and Angie's bruchetta bread, yum!

First bites of Ice Cream...TCBY, thanks Jeremy!





3 comments:

Davis Family said...

Sounds like you guys have been having fun this summer! Did you make that shirt with his name on it too? I love that one! I want to see some more...you are so creative!

The Bozemans said...

Can't wait til Payce comes swimmin with Blaze

Conklins said...

Such a studly little man!! :) Time goes too fast!!!