Monday, February 23, 2009

Payce loves, loves, loves, his bath!!! He gets excited anytime he hears the water running in the tub and is sometimes disappointed when it is not for him. He flops like a fish and wiggles his way down on his reclining seat until his legs dangle enough for him to kick for splashes. His new thing is grabbing at the stream of water as it fills the tub.




Little Buddies, Payce and Deuce

Hey, these things work!! Thanks Nana for the slip resistant knee pads!

Payce's beautiful and only girl cousin, Brynne

And just what are you three up to???

Koda and Payce: could be mistaken as brothers with that coloring!
Craig, Mag, Koda, and Brynne came for a visit. Koda loved watching Payce "get around". He was determined to make him crawl on his knees instead of his tummy! I love watching Koda laugh at Payce's moves and Payce enjoyed having Koda to follow around.
Sweetness!!!

"Are you serious?"

6 comments:

Davis Family said...

What a cute little dimple...in his cheek that is! Bathtime is a favorite in our house too...can't believe how big he is already!

Ms. Embry said...

I can't get over those blue eyes!! He's got the greatest facial expressions! :-) Hope everything is going well for you guys! I may be passing through on spring break...so maybe we can get together FOR REAL this time!!! I know you don't believe me but I mean it this time! :-)

Jenn said...

So cute Christy!! Check out my blog: http://www.portraitsbyjenn.blogspot.com
If you guys want to order any more pics they are all HALF off! Email me:
jennlankford@portraitsbyjenn.com
if you want me to re-upload them for you to look at!!

The Bozemans said...

Love, love, love that last picture of Payce!!!!! And that picture of Payce and Zach---better store those memories!!!Sweet!!!

Whitney said...

Super cute! Austin loves baths too- he would stay in there for hours if we let him! I love the skid proof knee pads too- very clever!!

mama_lynch said...

What a cutie!!! Enjoy every second of it, which I'm sure you are, because it goes by so fast. Little boys are so much fun!!!