Friday, May 30, 2008

Before and After



















13 comments:

trotay10 said...

Amazing. You guys are so great.

Briana said...

Wow, it's right out of AD, and you are pregnant to boot! I don't know how you do it. Great job.

Heather said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I'm very impressed. What a beautiful space you've created for your sweet family!

Kim P. said...

Wow!! It looks awesome!! You did such an amazing job, and it definitely reflects your personality and style. Super, super cute!

Hollie said...

love, Love, LOVE your cute little home!!! You are so talented at putting it all together! I love all of the colors you chose...well done! Travis & I just finished updating our house here in Dallas & it is no easy task. You guys did a great job! Where did you get the rug in the living room? Enjoy the fruits of your labor...for the next 13 days atleast! :)

Whitney said...

I am soooooooooo impressed! It looks so beautiful- and very much your personal style! You & Zach did a great job! You seriously need to consider a career in interior design, girl :) Can't wait to see it in person!

The Hart's said...

The house looks great! You guys did an awesome job. We enjoyed lunch with you today. We should do it again.

Anonymous said...

You two have been super busy. The transformation looks amazing. I am very impressed!
Breana

PrEsToNs said...

BRAVO! What a transformation! You did a great job!

Jennifer Nieland said...

Hey! It was great getting to chat with ya'll at lunch the other day as well! And ditto on all of the other comments... your house is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks amazing! You're so talented...I agree that you should pursue interior design, or else, just come to my house and help me!! :)
Congratulations on a job well done, a beautiful home, and a beautiful baby coming soon!!

Jenn said...

WOW girl! You guys did a lot of work. It looks AWESOME!!

Stephen, Kaylin and Oliver said...

Are you an interior designer? This seriously looks like something off of Devine Design or whatever those HGTV shows are called! Way to go! The baby's room is really chic too! :D