Sunday, May 3, 2009

Do we really have to plan a 1 Year Birthday party and let this boy grow? The one year mark is creeping in. I have said 100 times... "it has gone by so fast"!!! We have never had more fun, less sleep, bigger worries, greater love, and so many laughs as this past year. I am trying not to stress about the party but still make it special for Payce and the people who love him. Any tips?

Yeah to May, my favorite month! Spring is truly here and summer is not far away. We planted our garden, mostly from seed, and everything has sprouted. Hopefully we can keep the weeds, squirrels, and other pests away. We are trying to maintain it organically. Maybe next post will have something to show from it!

Enjoy the pics~

Friends... Zaylee and Payce (sorry Zaylee for the boy toys!)

Deuce... these blond and fair skinned boys will have to live in hats this summer!

Hey! Where did you go?

Here comes TROUBLE! Payce and his buddy, Blaze





This is Payce's "ready for the ball" pose.






Yummmm...Strawberries! I am not sure what is sweeter, the strawberries or those chubby little fingers!!!


4 comments:

The Bozemans said...

Sweet Pics!!!! I can't believe this year has gone by so fast either!!!!!

Mindy said...

Payce is such a handsome boy. I love all of the pictures. I know what you mean about the first year flying by so fast. I wish we could slow it down.

Davis Family said...

His little golfer outfit is adorable! Such a cutie! Once you start counting birthdays other than your own time just slips away...

Whitney said...

Love the picture of Zach & Payce sleeping- too sweet! I'll say that not stressing about Austin's first birthday was one of my goals too- good luck with that :)