Thursday, March 19, 2009

They love each other sooo much!







MANGO!!! YUMMM!








And then a bath to wash it off



Quick story on this... Koda came over but had fallen asleep in the car on the way to our house. Tyler could not wait for him to get there but need his daily nap. I told him to go lay down with Koda (who by this point was asleep in our bed) and get his nap so they could play together that afternoon. I went in to check on them and both were asleep with their hands like this. They are best buds and sooooooo sweet!



Tristan got his first hc today, handsome boy! He was by far my calmest and best client under the age of 10. We were all so impressed!


He is walking and ready to RUN!

Payce is not far behind

4 comments:

PrEsToNs said...

aww how sweet! luv that paycer!!

April said...

Payce is adorable! I just love his big blue eyes!!

The Bozemans said...

Cutie----they are going to have fun this summer!

Whitney said...

I love the holding hands picture & also the bath in the sink one! I wish Austin liked mango, but he doesn't- and we've tried many times. I love it though- you got me hooked on the dried mango from Central Market!