Most of you know but the most recent exciting news is that we are expecting a baby BOY in June! Here is a copy of what we e-mailed family and friends letting them know what color to shop for!
Hello All! The news that we have been anxiously awaiting arrived today! There is no doubt about it; we are having a little BOY!!! Daddy Zach is very proud as am I, yet surprised and scrambling to change my plans about the nursery decor. What was I thinking? Maybe it was hope for some pink in the mix. By the time our little guy is born early to mid June, we will have three nephews. Thus making my parents grandparents to four BOYS! What will we do with four? This is the first on Zach's side so needless to say, he will be spoiled! Thank you for thinking of us and please continue to keep us in your prayers. We are very blessed to have this opportunity and to share it with loved ones like you. In the mean time, we will be deciding on a name, satisfying midnight cravings, and wrapping up this house re-model project in time to welcome baby boy. Love, Christy and Zach
The second and most nagging thing on my mind is this house! Don't get me wrong, it is a great house and a great thing to remodel something old, but we are exhausted! Maybe the stress of a more pressing deadline (June) is taking it's toll. We are almost complete with phaseI and I hope to have a kitchen by mid February, maybe for Valentines Day (hint hint, honey). We will not begin phaseII until late summer. Maybe that will give us enough time to rest... or wait, what am I saying, we have a baby coming!
12 comments:
I'm so glad you started a blog- I think you will really enjoy it! I know I'll enjoy reading updates on baby Taylor, seeing belly pics, nursery pics, etc!
Welcome to the blog world!! Congrats, it looks great. What a great way to keep updated with your family. I am so excited for you guys. Cant wait to see more!! Love, Mellissa
I stumbled upon this somehow.....I didn't know you started a blog!! I'm sooooooooooooo excited you did!! Welcome to being blog addicted!
Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm so glad we'll be able to keep this up with each other a bit better.
Yea, I am glad we can keep up with you guys now! Congrats on the baby boy!!! I look forward to seeing lots more of him!!!
Yay! I'm so glad you've started a blog! I miss you guys and am glad to have an easy way to keep up with your family =)
Hi guys!
Congrats on the baby!! I am so happy for you!!! Boys are so fun and I can't wait to hear all about him!
Julie Walker
I luv to paint/remodel so when you need help call!! We really think ya'll are great, & are so excited to get to know yah!! BTW I totally relate w/ ur 1st parag. TMI all the time :)
YAY! It sounds like you're keeping quite busy and will be for the next, oh, 18 years or so! Boys are FUN! Congrats.
Congrats Christy and Zach. Love the blog, I'm glad we'll get to keep in touch more with it!
I am glad that I found your blog! It will be neat to keep up with your pregnancy and little baby Taylor, of course! I can't wait to see you at Whitney's shower!
Im so excited that Phase I is almost done....hang in there it'll be here before you know it :-)And the picture is awesome.. no other way to put it!!!!! -TTYL Chelsi
Post a Comment